Saturday, July 4, 2009

STUPID BROTHER OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i Hate my bro... always only noe how to fight, argue,scold ppl without reason... he doesn't even respect his own mother... wat does he think he is? a gangster? a samseng? always scolding ppl behind ppl's back... in skul 1 look, in front of my mom 1 look, at home 1 look... so many different kind of faces... HATE IT!!!

when will he change? change his stupid attitude? don'tr think he is cute or wat... the real him is only revealed in front of me n my sis... lazy, short tempered, and most of all EVIL..... ARGH!!!!

~SUN,05/07~
~12:39~
~YANZZZ~
~hating my bro this very moment~
~cooling myself down wif writing this blog n listening to music~
~fells much better after writing this~

1 comment:

  1. lolx.. nvm.. i seen it b4.. understand it! =) cheer up~!

    ReplyDelete