Thursday, November 19, 2009

haiz... computer fighting

haizzz......
now very cham liao...
everybody(me, my sis, my bro) will be fighting over the computer le... T.T
stupid de lo...
now 3 oso gt email liao...
bro keep on9-ing and snatch the comp from me
lucky sis is going out these few days so 1 ppl less to fight during day time...
the worst thing is its HOLIDAY...
the foghting will get WORST!!!!
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!
now i'm forced to watch the movies using small screen while bro chatting...
next time i want to save money buy laptop liao...
(but i 100% sure i'll get the laptop dunno how many years later)
haiz... really cham le...
i think tats all from my haizzz-ing...

the last thing is wish the SPM-mers a GUD LUCK in ur exam
n
HAPPY HOLIDAY to the ones who r having thier HOLS

till then... TTFN~

~Karen~
~THURS,19/11~
~17:24~
~at last my turn 2 use comp=)~

No comments:

Post a Comment