Friday, May 15, 2009

friday 15/5

hmm... at last i have an blog account... i think i want to start writing blog is bcuz of things tat happen on me n my frens lately... i think i'll write my blog once in a blue moon...

well... exam is near and all sorts of probs is creeping towards me... it is freaky!!

sum frens of mine juz had sum bad day or situattion and i dunno why is it bugging me so much... as for my dear form two prefect juniors... i dunno wat to say after wat i heard tat hapen in the afternoon session...

i think i like to worry too much and i can't get it of me... i think it is juz the way it is...

well... i think the 'single girl group' will be starting soon... and of cuz i'm joining... haha... if anyone is reading this... thx for 'listening' to my probs...

No comments:

Post a Comment