Monday, May 18, 2009

it's complcated...

i suddenly realized something... my life is never as interesting as other people... i wander around on my own most of the time and although i don't quite like being alone... i can't seem to be around friends like i want to... seems strange right?

all my friends out there... i know u sometimes think i'm very cocky... but i think that is because i don' think i can communicate well with people... everything feels strange to me... maybe i am getting friendlier each year in my secondary life but ... it is complicated... to me... everything seems complicated although i don't have to worry bout it...

all i think in my head is tat all friends prob that i know i should help them to solve it... but my own bad probs are not allowed to interfere with my friends happy life... friends are for helping but not hurting... all my friends might disagree but that is my motto... so hope nobody tries to change this ppsrt of me that i think is not a big prob to any of us cuz i have tons of advices to comfort friends but not myself... so don't let me waste my advices... ^^V

mon, 18/05/09
~KAREN~

1 comment:

  1. har lo ?
    you are not cocky, not strange, not anti-social,
    you're my babe kar yan =]
    dont think too muchhh!
    loves

    ReplyDelete